- 1st Branch established in Year 2008
- Goal-to provide quality education for Banking, SSC, Railway and MBA aspirants.
- Educate and train students from diverse section of the society.
- Establish a track record as a creator of finished and polished Human Capital for Indian market.
- Earn the recognition among the students that Career Planner is a “Happening Campus”.
- Provide revitalizing educational environment where hard work and talent is rewarded.
Career Planner was established with a vision to potentialise, possibilise, concretize and institutionalize culture facilitating the development of a close-knit, responsible and sensitive community in the service of a resurgent nation.
The “Career Planner” purports to instill and internalize the lofty ideals of discipline, diligence and dedication among the members enabling them to be competitively successful, emotionally mature, socially sensitive and culturally empathetic.
He is the guiding force and the Mentor. As a Mentor he would drive strategic initiatives and provide inputs for the growth of this organization. He has over 17 years of professional experience in teaching, mentoring, corporate work experience in banking and life insurance industry. He is Mentoring Career planner institute as well as Alliance Club. To guide and support Alliance Club, he gave up his job in year 2015 came into full service for students.
- Established in 2008 in an undersized hut with capacity of 500 students in a year.
- In 2013 moved to own building with 5000 Sq. ft space having capacity of 3000 students in a year.
- Currently operating 4 Branches in Bihar and 1 in Orissa.
- 3 New Branches coming up in Bihar and 1 in Jharkhand by end of Dec’16.
- Should have Leadership Quality.
- Entrepreneur with strong desire to succeed
- Sufficient funds to support business
- Managerial & Admin experience is preferred.
Infra and Capital Requirement:
- The minimum area of 2000-3000 Sq. ft
- Sufficient parking space
- Investment capacity of 8-10 Lakhs